"From the point of Light within the Mind of God
Let light stream forth into the minds of men.
Let Light descend on Earth.
From the point of Love within the Heart of God
Let love stream forth into the hearts of men.
May the Great Messenger of God return to Earth.
From the centre where the Will of God is known
Let purpose guide the little wills of men –
The purpose which the Masters know and serve.
From the centre which we call the race of men
Let the Plan of Love and Light work out
And may it seal the door where evil dwells.
Let Light and Love and Power restore the Plan on Earth.
May Goodwill and Will-to-do-Good descend on Earth!"
By using the Invocation and encouraging others to use it, no particular group or organisation is sponsored. It belongs to all humanity. The Great Invocation was given to humanity by Holy Master Dwahl Kul through Alice Bailey.
Join Now 0547045510 || 0507831305
- Harmonization of physical and spiritual changes of Mother Earth
- Global peace, healing and protection
- Individual healing and protection
- Blessings of the areas of the world affected by natural disasters - earthquakes, floods, mudslides, fires, droughts, tsunamis, hurricanes
- Blessings those suffering from man-made hardships - wars, crimes, terrorism
- Harmonious materialization of global and individual projects according to the Divine Plan
- Do simple physical exercises for 5 mins.
- Invoke for Divine help and protection
- Recite the Great Invocation 3 times
- Close by saying Thanksgiving
- Do physical exercises to release excessive energy
"This Great Invocation has been used by the Hierarchy ever since the year 1425 A.D. though it is thousands of years older than that. Owing, however, to the unreadiness of humanity to cooperate in its use, the results have been delayed and are regarded as "hovering." I know not how else to express the results already achieved. Today, they can precipitate, if right cooperation can be extended to humanity, and such cooperation now seems immediately possible." (Externalization of the Hierarchy, by A. A. Bailey, p. 158.)